Monday, December 28, 2009

Perfect Gluten-Free Treat!

A S'more; melted marshmallow and milk chocolat...Image via Wikipedia

Thanks to Whole Foods, I have stumbled across a wonderful gluten-free treat that I wanted to share. Remember graham crackers? That is one of the things I pine for that I thought I would never get to eat again.

Thank heavens I found something called "S'Moreables" at Whole Foods. The brand is Kinnikinnick. These "graham crackers" are better than the gluten-filled kind!

I put a glob of Burleson's Honey Spread on the crackers and I am good to go.

My favorite thing about these graham crackers -- well my second favorite thing really, as my first favorite thing is that they are gluten free -- is that the box actually has a recipe on the back on how to make s'mores in the over!

This cracks me up as I have never heard of making s'mores in the oven. I also get a chuckle out of this recipe as I can't cook to save my own life but now at least I can make an oven s'more.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment